Sunday, December 14, 2008
Move in Day:
This is from our move in day (Thursday). I got to the house before the movers and took the opportunity to take pictures of the finished house without piles of boxes in it. Here's the kitchen/dining room.
The kids in their playroom. They were SO hyper and excited to be moving.
A shot of the kitchen from a different angle. The appliances arrived on Friday (except for the washer/dryer which just arrived this evening).
The living room. To give you an idea of scale, the mantle on that fireplace is about chin level for me.
This is the den with the finished mantle. Looks nice, doesn't it!
I just liked the light on that tree...but here's the stair case. This light still doesn't work.
This picture is from last night...I had opportunity to use the guest room to house a guest so here it is set up. I'll have to find some art work to put on the wall but for now the bed is made and it's looking pretty cozy. Just needs curtains and something on the walls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment